My Science Experiment My Science Experiment

awesome game,

I enjoyed it very much,nice work,and comedy lol,i just hope others will take their time on it,nice job again.

Summer of Lawn Summer of Lawn

to address this

its a pretty good fun game,and i honestly think you should resubmit due to low scores by flash failure.

UFO.noir v2.0 UFO.noir v2.0

Can you beat your own game,

I know why this isnt simple, if you cant just move side to side u have to throw urself over and then balance; thats smart lol,nice job for ur first,how far can you get?

2ndself responds:

I can do more than half of the game without dieing, and using the passwords (minus the ones I added for v2) I can still complete the game. I wouldn't publish it if I couldn't.

MetalSlug: Battle Creator MetalSlug: Battle Creator

Not bad

i wish there was a button to set off everything so everyone start dying ad such.But i see where you was going,i actually like the game and this is a godo protrayal of it. Nice job keep up the good work.

munch-monster responds:

Haha! A button to make everyone die. Now thats a funny idea!

Good Old God Good Old God

Why not just use Audio Portal

I was playing the game for a sec. then i noticed what was going on, this is kinda wrong i dont like the views this game is pointing to.

adrian99 responds:

They are legitimate views, whatever your opinion, so not worth marking the flash down for, and if I made a mistake in putting it in the wrong portal then I apologise but it is an inter-reactive thing.